Residential Electrician, Charlotte, NC
When it comes to electrical issues in your Charlotte, NC home, it’s important that they’re looked at by a residential electrician as soon as possible.
Residential Electrician in Charlotte – You rely on the electricity flowing through your home in Charlotte, North Carolina to help you get through your daily tasks, which is why it’s important to have an electrician on your side at all times to help you if you ever run into a problem. From small repairs to larger rewiring jobs, we’re here to take care of all of your electrical needs. When it comes to electrical issues in your home, it’s important that they’re looked at by a residential electrician as soon as possible.
We strongly encourage you to give us a call to send a residential electrician over to your home if you run into any of the following situations:
- The cords coming out of your outlets are a tangled mess and are connected to several different outlet strips throughout your home.
- You notice that some lights in your home seem dimmer or brighter than others, even if they are in the same room.
- Your lights dim or flicker every time you change the setting on your hair dryer or plug an appliance into one of the outlets in your kitchen.
- It seems like your fuses blow out and your circuit breaker trips far too often.
- Moisture or rust has started to accumulate around your home’s service panel.
When you turn to us at Lamm Electric for help with an electrical problem, a remodeling job, or a rewiring job, you can rest assured that you are in good hands. Each one of our electricians has at least 20 years of experience and is 100% dedicated to your satisfaction. Don’t hesitate to give us a call the next time you need a residential electrician in the Charlotte area.
You’re in good hands with our licensed electricians.
Electrical work should always be handled by a professional.
Locally owned business that cares about their customers.
“Matt Lamm provided same-day service. The electrician was great. He completed the repair, and the price was very fair. His is a locally owned business that cares about their customers.”
★★★★★ J. Pike