Electrical Repair, Charlotte, NC
Our customers’ safety always comes first, and we promise that you will be 100% satisfied with our electrical repair services in Charlotte, NC.
Electrical Repair in Charlotte – If you are a home or business owner, at some point, you will need some type of electrical repair. With the dangers that come from working on electrical wires and circuits, it is always important to consult with or hire a licensed electrician. If you are located in or around Charlotte, North Carolina, our electricians at Lamm Electric are here to help.
Some of the signs that you may need electrical repair are:
- Old Wiring. If your home is old and has aged wiring, it most likely needs to be rewired and brought up to code. Old wiring can cause shortages and even fires.
- Faulty Circuit Breakers. When there is a power surge, a breaker works to shut down or “trip” the electrical flow to prevent overheating and fires. When breakers age, they can trip off for no apparent reason, and they can do it frequently. When this happens, it is a sign that your electrical panel may need repair or replacement.
- Mild Electrical Shocks. When you touch an appliance or light switch and feel a mild electrical shock, this could be a sign of improper or aged wiring.
- Flickering Lights. The cause of flickering lights could be as simple as a light bulb with the incorrect wattage, but it could also be a sign of other electrical problems.
- Sparks, Popping, or the Smell of Burning. If you notice sparks whenever you plug in or unplug an appliance, there could be a problem with the circuit or the outlet. Popping sounds when using electricity can signal loose wiring. If a burning smell is ever detected, electricity should be turned off immediately. If any of these problems are noticed, professional electrical repair should be sought immediately.
Put your electrical project into the hands of a licensed electrician you can trust by calling us at Lamm Electric.
Here at Lamm Electric, we understand the importance of correctly working electrical systems. Our trustworthy and friendly professionals have many years of experience and will do the job right. Our customers’ safety always comes first, and we promise that you will be 100% satisfied with our electrical repair services.