Whether you’re a home or business owner, you may encounter electrical issues. It’s bound to happen at some point, mostly due to age. Flickering lights, small shocks, and constant tripping breakers are signs that you are in need of electrical repair. Here are more warning signs to be aware of:
- Old Wiring – As a result of an older building/home. Can cause shortages and increase risk of fire.
- Faulty Circuit Breakers – Frequent tripping breakers without triggers.
- Mild Electrical Shocks – Occur when you touch an appliance or light switch.
- Flickering Lights – Insubstantial flow of electricity.
- Sparks, Popping, or a Burning Smell – Happen when you plug/unplug an appliance. Could mean loose wiring.
Should you encounter any of these issues, we strongly encourage you to seek electrical repair immediately. Putting this off could increase the risk of injury to your family or employees, and also increase risk of damage to your home or building. While everything is available on the internet, including do-it-yourself guides on repairs, we strongly recommend that you seek guidance from a professional first. Anything could go wrong, and the problem may escalate if not taken care of properly.
At Lamm Electric, we offer outstanding electrical repair services. Our vast experience and quality work attract customers to us. We arrive in a timely fashion, assess the problem, and then immediately get to work on remedying the situation. We always put safety first and will inform you on the exact problem and what steps we took in resolving the problem. With such excellent work and exceptional customer service, it’s no wonder we’re number one in the Charlotte area.